Sur-Ron EXT Arma **Sold Out**
***SOLD OUT*** Pre-orders for next run of shocks will start again soon. Next run is scheduled for delivery starting in August through end of 2022.
Engineered with performance and control as primary objectives, the shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more robust. The Hydraulic Bottom-Out Circuit (HBC) has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and providing excellent support and end stoke characteristics.
The Arma includes the following features
- 4 way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control)
- High flow 29 mm main piston
- 24 mm valve piston
- 14 mm shaft (50% larger than most other coils on market to help deal with large side loading events)
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity and low cavitation(55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup that is bike and rider specific for each shock
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper and debris clearing washer
- New low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap
- Included with 1 light weight spring available in 450lb, 500lb, 550lb or 600lbs (Lower options may be available upon request)
- Comes with Sur Ron specific mounting hardware for easy bolt in instillation.
*This is a special edition shock that will be built in limited runs. Delivery time for new orders is expected to be May 2022.
Note: This table is a general
Warning: Please refer to the Sur Ron guidance regarding maximum weight limit for the bike.