EXT Arma V3
Engineered with downhill focus in mind, the shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more frame friendly, with metric and imperial sizing, and both classic eye to eye and trunnion mounts. HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support.
The Arma includes the following features
- 4 way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control)
- High flow 29 mm main piston
- 24 mm valve piston
- 14 mm shaft (50% larger than most other coils on market to help deal with large side loading events)
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup that is bike and rider specific for each shock
- Low cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper and debris clearing washer
- New low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap
- 2 EXT light weight springs available in 25 Lb increments
*All Shocks are custom built and tuned for specific bike, rider weight and riding style. If you aren't sure about an option, just leave it blank and we'll get in touch if we have questions.
NOTE: Orders Requiring an HD spring (650lb+) will be one spring only. However, an additional HD spring may be purchased for $50.
*Average delivery is 2-3 weeks.
For additional needs, please contact: