EXT REA MX Damper
NOTE: The first release of this shock will be extremely limited. Orders are estimated to ship starting Dec. 18th
The REA MX is a direct bolt-on replacement for the Sur Ron Ultra Bee. No additional hardware is needed, simply bolt-on and go. Shock will be pre tuned by EXT-USA on the information you provide.
With the growing worldwide success of electric dirt bikes, EXT saw the opportunity to take our extraordinary know-how to EMX suspension. Implementing new custom solutions to achieve the highest performance to our customers. We present the REA, a dedicated damper design for the Sur Ron Ultra Bee.The REA MX includes the following features
- Robust 40mm Damper Body and 16mm Shaft
- 4-way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control) With wide range of adjustability to tune for all riding types.
- High flow main piston
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating.
- User adjustable HBC technology that allows for use of softer main spring rate and provides progressive damping support through the last 15% of stroke.
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity and low cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Secondary bottom out bumper to support end strake events in addition to HBC technology.
- Low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap.
- Included with EXT superlight V2 Spring in weights spring available of 450lb, 500lb, 550lb or 600lbs.
- Comes with specific motorsport spherical bearing mounting hardware for easy bolt in installation.
*Ships within two weeks of receiving order.
|Up to 160
Note: This table is a general guide. Spring weight and Sag will depend primarily on riding type and terrain more than rider weight. For firmer or softer preference select a spring weight above or below.
Warning: Please refer to the vehicle manufacturers guidance regarding maximum weight limit for the bike.